Japan Yoga Therapy Society is supporting the following research:
- 1) Changes in stress sensibility and stress marker through yoga
(KUBO Chiharu Kyushu University)
- 2) How yoga therapy affects brain functions and mood states.
(SOYA Hideaki Tsukuba University)
- 3) Usefulness of Yoga Therapy in Integrative Medicine (Clinical Trial)
- 4) Gene Research Project ―Effects of yoga therapy interventions on
expressions of anti-stress related gene (MUNAKATA Tsunetsugu Tsukuba University)
- 5) Chernobyl nuclear disaster victims support Project ― Anti-aging effect
of practicing yoga regularly. (KAMEI Tsutomu)
Research on the relationship between immune activation and enhancement
of α wave by traditional medicine
Shimane Institute for Intractable Diseases Foundation Professor Tsutomu KAMEI
Profile of mood states and stress-related biochemical indices in long-term yoga practitioners
Kazufumi Yoshihara, Tetsuya Hiramoto, Nobuyuki Sudo and Chiharu Kubo. Biopsychosoc Med, 3;5(1), 6, 2011.